Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unsubscribing from Broadband

Hi,Now that there are not stores open to facilitate returning the broadband and quitting my subscribtion of home broadband how do I unsubscribe and stop billing?I have had broadband with vodafone for 4 years no issues, I'm just leaving the country so...

leos147 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Update Wi-Fi router to latest version?

Hello,Considering what's happening in the world at the moment this is not the most important of things but,now that the family is working from home I've noticed our Wi-Fi is really rather slow.Our current Vodafone router is a black, rather square ite...

StepOne by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Disgraceful Customer Service Akin To Theft

I have numerous issues with customer service since joining Vodafone: 1. I signed up for an offer of superfast broadband + £100 voucher from John Lewis. This was cancelled by Vodafone without my knowledge leaving me with no broadband.2, After hours of...

Castello by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cant SSH to my RPi.

Hi every one. Need a bit of help or explanation . Trying to connect to my freshly set up Rpi 3p via SSH or VNC from ubuntu running computer.  But all I am receiving is message saying connection denied. Public Key. So I did some research on Rpi forums...

Cancellation

Ive been on hold for 1 hr 45. I cancelled my Vodafone broadband as was moving house and you can’t supply at new address. The house we are moving in to is delayed so we were wondering if we can extend cancellation for a month. Any ideas what I can do 

Resolved! Faulty router

Hi, WIFI 2,4Ghz disappiring,Router restarted and factory setting restored.Wifi splited, and WiFI 2,4 Ghz Not showing on any device.Wired connection and 5Ghz working no issue How can I ask Vodaphone to send working router?No chat to contact, phone sys...

double billed

We signed up for Vodafone broadband today and installed the app on my phone.when i checked the app and then subsequently the website it said that our estimated upcoming bill was twice what we signed up for . The second amount was in braodband, additi...

nperkins by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks