Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Remote CCTV Access

Hello,I am just transferring to Vodafone broadband.Everything works fine except remote access of my CCTV system.I made port mapping on Vodafone THG3000 router, and I can access my CCTV from LAN, i.e. via home WIFI.I have been reading multiple threads...

BillZhu by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Gigafast

We have had Fibre laid in our streets in Cove Aberdeen over 6 weeks ago, our area has not been completed so cant order, problem is they have started in another area, and not finished our area, anyone know when we will gets this completed.

Bigeck62 by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Home network setup

Hi,I currently run a Velop mesh network in my house with multiple nodes, reason is L shape of house and it is an old stone building (some walls over 2 feet thick).I have read on here and elsewhere about various setups so my question is.My master node...

RidTab by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone router setup for Synology NAS

Hi thereI have a Synology DS215j NAS that I am trying to set up with my Vodafone router.Before I changed to Vodafone, my router worked with my previous Broadband supplier.  Since I have changed over, I cannot access my router remotely from an externa...

A Big Thank you to a tech support

For 2/3 months I had issues with my broadband not working which made things difficult being a University student resulting in phone bills tripling due to the use of mobile data at home. It was a very frustrating situation with endless visits and call...

Broadband New Customer Enquiry

Hi ThereIm looking at moving to Vodafone as my new supplier but have a few questions.1) I dont have a land line coming to mu home as im a virgin customer. Are there additional costs to have the land line installed and is all of this handeled by Vodaf...

CW19 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks