Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't notify of moving house

For literally weeks, I have trying to tell vodafone that we are moving house. We are now 3 days away from moving and still unable to to get in contact. I have tried for days to speak with the moving team only to get hung up on by a machine. Live chat...

Router Reset

Have to keep restarting router. Was identified as a problem by open reach but can't get any help on this have tried chat but useless. Don't have time to deal with this. Is there a quick way to get UK support, short of cancelling contact?

SMB file share problems

I'm trying to use a bluesound node 2i to access music stored on my Synology NAS. Bluesound OS uses SMB samba to access shared files. This was working perfectly with my old sky router. I've just changed to Vodafone with their new router and now the sa...

Cannot cancel contract

Hi, I am trying to. Cancel my home phone and broadband contract.  Cobi or whatever it is called says I have to call. When I call a recorded message tells me that due to corona virus, there is nobody to take my call. How on earth am I supposed to canc...

Vox3 / THG3000 Frequent Wifi disconnects

I upgraded to Superfast 2 a couple of weeks ago and got a new Vox3 router to replace my Huawei Vox 2.5It has been a disaster with very frequent wifi dropouts, to the point that this morning I've put the old router back in and it works fine.I have rig...

wifi disconnects 1125 14 Nov 20.jpg
maltham by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default on Experian Credit History

Hi, I have a default from April 2019 on my Experian History, I was trying to get a Mortgage and this is turning out to be difficult now. I was on the chat today to see if there was payment open, but all was paid eventually. There was a Issue with my ...

Tarix by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks