Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Returning Router

I have from today switched my BB provider from VF. I assume they will want the router returned at some point so will they contact me and send me a return bag/box or do I have to do the running around to do it?

Network Printer takes a long time to respond

Greetings fellow Vodafone users - new kid on the block here.  Whilst I've had a Vodafone mobile many times, I'm new to Vodafone Broadband.....Went live earlier today, and it seemed to go very smoothly once the modem detected the Broadband signal.I ha...

Resolved! Gigafast and Copper

Hello all,I have been keeping up with the progress of Gigafast since it was first anounced by Cityfibre as I am a resident of Milton Keynes, but unfortunately even though I in the central part of the city they are only starting my road at the end of ...

Upgrade to Fibre

Good morningHaving a very frustrating time with upgrade to Fibre.About a month ago, Openreach installed fibre to the pole in my garden. I have contacted Openreach and they say it is operational (fttp)and available. My neighbour is with BT and from th...

Vodafone gigacube and Chromecast

Hello. Whenever my television has been off for a few hours (standby) I try to go onto my google chromecast but it says cannot find network. Every day i have to restart my gigacube for it to refresh and to allow chromecast to find it. Just wondering i...

VOIP Issue

I work in support and have a user who is using a Vodafone Router to connect to VOIP Services. They have tried both CIPC and Jabber, primarily focusing on troubleshooting Jabber. She is able to connect to Jabber and make calls directly from one Jabber...

TWRIGHT by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

gigafast fibre in leeds

we had our cable laid in our area and has been done over a month, i cant find out anywhere when its going to be rolled out? im sick of virgin, i cant wait for real speed.

Tuco by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Can't Access FTP Over VPN

I need to upload files to a web server using FTP.  I need to use a VPN (Tunnel Blick) to connect to the server. The problem is that when I try to do this using my Vodafone broadband I get these errors:Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NONAME - Neit...