Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How do i add IPv6 Firewall rules?

I'm trying to create a firewall rule in order to allow an unblocked port forwarded connection between my laptop and a server however when adding the firewall rule it wants the destination IP in the form of the Subnet-ID and the Host ID. The Subnet-ID...

Superfast 1 on Gigafast network?

On the Gigafast Broadband page (Link below) it shows the Superfast 1 deal, does this mean it will run on the CityFibre network, and as such have the higher upload speed associated with it? (I'm in a CityFibre area)https://www.vodafone.co.uk/broadband...

Broadband down, no IP

So on saturday 22nd 2020, my vodafone broadband went down. I contacted support, they told me id get a callback as no fix on 1st instance. No call back, I phoned tech 2 team, after 2 days, still no broadband, got told new router on way thats probably ...

Dhay3 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Gigafast alternative router phone query

Hi,I'll be getting gigafast installed later this week. As I understand it, I will need to plug my phone into the router to use VoIP instead of the landline. The new router I have received looks to be identical to my existing superfast 2 router (THG30...

Nicktvr by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Line Profile reset

Hi there, Is it possible to have the DLM line profile reset back to training please? I've had many problems over the last few years, and have replaced my VF Hub with a Draytek Vigor 130. I can see a potential line speed of 17Mbps in the VSDL stats bu...

Resolved! Line installation and Pay Monthly mobile

Hi. If I was to get a 35 Mbps broadband deal, is there a new line installation fee of £60? How does that work? Also, I have a Pay Monthly mobile which ends in February. Does the £2 monthly discount continues after February?

Complaint about broadband set up

I’ve been having multiple issues with my home broadband, whoever the agent that set up my account set it up at the wrong address and I’ve had to open a new account. Now I am being billed £250 for early contract termination fee even though I’m still u...

Sharmina by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Router Change

Hello All, I am looking to change my vodafone router out for a Asus which had better wifi but I also have a landline phone plugged in to the tel1 socket.  Has anyone been able to switch a landline phone to LAN and what was required to get it working?...

dbsyymw by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple TV, how do I get my free year?

Hi again everyone, hope you are all well.my Vodafone internet started today, it shoud have been yesterday but it was my fault I didn’t understand the instructions nor did my support staff and I added a DSL filter,the staff my support staff phoned yes...