Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Best router to replace TGH3000

Can anyone help.I am pretty happy with the speed I get through the Vodafone supplied router (average 67mbs) however the range isn’t that great in my opinion. We live in quite a large old house with3 kids so the WiFi always has at least 12 connected d...

Extending broadband to garden building.

Hi,I am in the process of building a garden room and want to extend the broadband coverage to there as the WiFi does not reach. I have provisionally run a CAT6 cable (external type) underground in a suitable waterproof protective conduit.Would it be ...

MJT by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Admin password for SPA525G

I have bought 2 Cisco SPA525G IP phones for private use, but can't get thru the Adminpassword. They have had Vodaphone as provider and I'm wondering if there is some kind of unlock password that can unlock these phones. I can do a factory reset, but ...

SM6LNJ by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

ORDI Request

Recently i have tried placing an order with another ISP.  I cannot get the the speeds avaliabe to me from them (but only with thos one specific ISP,rest ISPs are fine i can order the highest speed avaliable to me online with any ISP apart from the on...

Ja7Ja7R by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Early termination fees?

My Superfast2 ends in March 2021, if I was to leave this month, does anyone have some sort of estimate of how much it would cost? Is it the remainder monthly fee (that I currently pay) plus some sort of fixed fee? Thanks!

Sptz by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

30 day cancellation notice

I'm out of my broadband/landline contract and want to cancel now due to a house move. Vodafone tell me I need to give 30 days notice and the line will stay active until the 30 days has passed which is a couple of weeks after I've moved.I can't find a...