Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

£10 BVB

Rachiebc
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I topped up my big value bundle on the 5th April. The same as I do every month. It's a £10 bundle. On 6th April I got a text from Vodafone with an offer to pay extra £5 and get extra. Which I did. A text 2 hours later to say we've moved you to your new £15 bundle. Next day no bundle showing at all and my plan is showing as pay as you go 1. Now cannot text or make calls as no credit. Both the £10 and the £5 have left my bank. 

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Rachiebc 

I suspect what has happened here is due to you topping up in two parts £10 and £5 separately to add the new £15 bundle your current BVB expired and by default you have been moved to PAYG 1 with all added credit to purchase the bundle being used.

However, this is going to be easily sorted out for you, and by coming to the forum you have found the best place.  Just follow this link not forgetting a link to the thread, this will save you having to repeat yourself.  Contact Us for Account Specific Enquiries 

You can also try live chat, calling Vodafone can be slow due to the shortage of Customer Care advisors and the Government's advise to stay home.

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Rachiebc 

My thoughts are if the Big Value Bundle was not able to kick in then the base prices kick in instead.

Somethings crossed or glitched.

Payg Terms-and-conditions. 

This official Big Value Bundle Terms and Conditions explains what happens.

Terms-and-conditions/pay-as-you-go/big-value-bundle. 

You can call 191 if you wish.

Yes you maybe waiting slightly longer but they are there to support you and would potentially get this sorted the fastest way.

Contact Us - Live Chat 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.