Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

£20 pounds big bundle value

Majumder
2: Seeker

I have bought £20 big bundle value that says about 120gb of data now but I only got 40gb…what’s the solution? 

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Majumder 

I'm not familiar with the Big Value Bundle Allowance for Data you've seen which maybe the tripe data promotion as one of the winter deaks as explained in > vodafone-pay-as-you-go-deals 

Edit to add Vodafone UK official link on this > https://www.vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/consumer/mobile/offers-and-promotions/winter-data-pr... 

but sometimes Vodafone offer a promotion as to where they give extra data ontop of the original data allowance.

The original data allowance will always show as jt normally is and the extra data should show further down in your Myvodafone app or Myvodafone online and would be used before your normal allowance starts.

As account access isn't available via the Vodafone Community Forum please ring 191 or use Live Chat or contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM and they'll access your account to check things out for you.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Alex40

120 gigabyte 

Alex40

I did top up 20£ big bundle and I don’t have internet 

If you haven't already, please drop the Social Media team a message here @Alex40 so that this can all be checked out and we can get you up and running 🙂

simax
14: Advanced member
14: Advanced member

Text WINTERPROMO to 49500 and you’ll get the extra data added within 24 hours.