Solution

Account inaccessible,

Adelchi
4: Newbie

Username not recognized.

Verification code not received.

Password not changeable.

??????????????????????????????

Support, after one month of attempts, is still not able to figure out the problem!!

29 REPLIES 29

I attached a screen shot, it says "image to be moderated"
Great! Just another problem. Your service is NO good.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Adelchi - I understand how important it is to have access to your online account. I can assure you that we do want to help get this resolved, but we would need to access your account to do so. If you haven't already, please contact our team on social media via the link @Tash has provided above so we can look into this and see what's what.

In regards to your image, we need to authorise each and every image posted on the forum to ensure it doesn't include personal/private information.

Objection, deflection and redirection of an issue will not get it solved. It is insulting having my comments disregarded, and being asked over and over to do the same thing, then promise a call backs which never arrive.

This is very disrespectful to waste my time, and treat me like an idiot.

AnnS
17: Community Champion

@Adelchi 

This is getting silly now, the Social Team are doing everything possible to get this solved for you and really do want to help with your account access.  For this to be done, they need access to your account, this means you need to make contact with the Team through the Social Channels and pass data protection. @Tash has provided the link to make this easy for you to do.  

When the Team have your details and you have passed data protection questions they will be in a good position to address all issues and make sure the account is unlocked and you have full access.

I assume that is what you want and your reason for coming to the forum, otherwise it will be a complete waste of time for you and Vodafone.

Thank you for keep with insulting me, again.

Now I am silly, you should ask your manager to put you under some customer service training.

AnnS

@Adelchi 

It's been a long time since I was accused of working for Vodafone, this is a community forum and we are just customers trying to help out a fellow customer.

Since you have no intention of cooperating it's obvious you don't want to get this solved.  Everyone here has been really nice to you and you make these ridiculous comments.

Follow this link from @Tash contact the Team and get this solved once for all.  Happy days.

You are not helping, just wasting my time, and yours. Let whoever is able to solve the problem work on this. Good advice are bad advice if not requested.

AnnS

Hi @Adelchi 

It sounds like you are having problems logging into your online account as in your reply to this thread https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/Not-receiving-verification-texts-codes/m-p/2679271#M6158...

This should be simple enough for Customer Services or live chat to solve they are well familiar with the problem and will be able to reset the account with a temporary user name and password to enable you to log in and change to something more memorable.

Alternatively, speak to the Facebook/Twitter team and they will help.

I spent days on the phone with "support" without any result, why are you asking me to keep spending time and money calling from abroad?

Sorry, there seems to be a problem

We didn't recognise the username you entered. Please try again. Don't worry - we can help if you've forgotten your username. - [Error ref 1w0]