Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Automatic bundle renewal issues & wifi hotspot

craiigd
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Every month for the last few months I've contacted to webchat advisors as my monthly budle isn't automatically renewed. Why would this be? Very frustrating and caused major inconveniences with lack of data and losing data.

Also, is it possible to get wifi on the go? I've noticed people using a wifi hotspot with their mobile phone provider?

11 REPLIES 11

And here we go again. Is it not possible for Vodafone to just take £10 each month via my registered credit card instead of having to put £10 on my account every month? Absolute joke.

Hi @craiigd, you set up automatic Pay as you Go top up's from the My Vodafone app. Just sign in and head over to 'Top up' then 'Auto Top up', this can be set up for weekly, monthly or for every 30 days. We know that you've previously been chatting with our teams about this, if you've already followed the above steps and the payment was not taken, please send us a message on Facebook or Twitter. If you do message our social media team, if you could include your Community username or a link to this thread, that would be great.