Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Big Value Bundle Pay as you Go

caroline4444444
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Since buying a Big Value Bundle I am seeing minutes build up beside texts after each text sent. Why is this?

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @caroline4444444, I'm not quite sure what you're asking here, please could you provide a little more information about the issue you're experiencing? Is your usage showing that you're using minutes when you send a text, when you haven't made any calls?

Yes - that is exactly the issue!  As though the texts were using up minutes.

That's a strange one @caroline4444444 and not something I can remember coming across! I think we're going to need to to take a closer look into this for you. So we can access your account and check everything's set up correctly there, pop us a private message through Facebook or Twitter and one of our dedicated Social Media team will be happy to help.

Thank you for your reply.  I am not a twitter / Facebook user so I will have to decline your kind offer, but I do appreciate you taking the time to try -my fault not yours! 

Not to worry @caroline4444444, you can contact our Live Chat team here, they will be to access your account and check out what's happening with the Big Value Bundle 🙂