Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Big Value Bundle not renewing

tkburis
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have used a big value bundle for almost half a year now. However, I wasn't in the UK when it was scheduled to renew last month, and I didn't have enough credit anyway. Yesterday I just topped-up 20 pounds, but it hasn't renewed yet. What do I do? I have already to renew and buy it (see attachedSmartSelect_20200108-080159_Add Text.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @tkburis 

I suspect what has happened is when you were abroad and did not have any credit, you were opted out of the BVB.  All you need to do is to opt back in by following this link:  How can I buy or opt in to a Big Value Bundle? 

Once opted back in the bundle should be active as from midnight tonight, your application will give information for the active bundle.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

Hi @tkburis 

I suspect what has happened is when you were abroad and did not have any credit, you were opted out of the BVB.  All you need to do is to opt back in by following this link:  How can I buy or opt in to a Big Value Bundle? 

Once opted back in the bundle should be active as from midnight tonight, your application will give information for the active bundle.