Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't access rewards via Vodafone app

Crocwyrhta
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

You keep telling me that I can get rewards when I top up, and yet whenever I try to access these rewards to see what's available the app simply won't let me.  It works fine, right up until I enter the rewards section and then it just displays this "Welcome to Top Up Rewards" banner and the screen is unclickable anywhere.  I have to use the back button on my phone to go back to the apps main page.

Screenshot_2021-03-06-02-58-26-21_b25f4e6fd1b2268bc7d0d2a40c5ea3c5.jpg

And then just to rub salt into the wound, if I try to see the rewards on the Vodafone website it tells me I have to use the app.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I'm wondering if.clearing the cache files in the app may help @Crocwyrhta  ?

If not then I'd suggest to speak with customer services on 191 or Live Chat or the Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Unfortunately there isn't any access to accounts via this forum.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

First thing I did was to clear the app's cache.  That didn't work.  Second thing I did was to completely uninstall and then reinstall the app a few times.  That didn't work either.  I then contacted customer services via social media and found out that Vodafone customer services are useless.  After spending days of going back and forth trying to explain to them what the problem is they told me that I should just reinstall the app, even though I've told them numerous times that I've already tried that.   And so now I'm here, and you're telling me that the official Vodafone forums can't offer any help other than telling me to go back to the laughable customer services?

What a joke!

BandOfBrothers

Hi again @Crocwyrhta 

I mentioned those troubleshooting tips to try and help as a fellow customer in my own private time. Sorry.

If you had stated in your opening post that you've tried those and the other avenues you have tried then I wouldn't have suggested to try them and waste your time.

The more information a person can put in their posts along with what they've already tried so far helps troubleshooting no end.

Account access isn't available via this forum and hasn't been for quite a while.

Your issue sounds to me like an account access issue.

Perhaps try a forum search to see if any relevant existing posts pop up with other help tips in them, or have you already tried that.

Sorry I couldn't help you this time.

Take care and I hope you get this sorted ASAP.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.