main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Pay as you go

Data error problem

2: Seeker

I'm Jiyoon Min and bought the 30 euro big value bundle on 1st February.  Now, I have a problem about connecting and using my data. My data amount available to use is 20 GB per one month because I've purchsed the 30 euro big value bundle. But, I experienced the error on connecting to Vodafone from today noon even until now and my data what I  purchased on 1st February and scheduled to expire on March was reset to zero. So I can't use my data anymore and experienced inconvience today. On my phone record, I used only about 4GB data. This problem has to be solved as soon as possiable. Please reply at real time.

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @0102MIN 

You mean the Vodafone UK £30.00 Big value Bundle that comes on promotion wth 60GB data.

If you added the bundle on 1st February, this should be value for 30 days.

Unfortunately, there is no account access to  the forum, to get this solved you are going to need to go through the Customer Services channels here:  Contract Us

You can try calling Vodafone on 191, but due to telephone lines being closed for tonight you will need to call tomorrow morning.

Altermatively try the social media channels here: Contact us for account specific queries 

View more options