Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Failed to add plan to your account

JoshuaJ01
1: Seeker

I paid £10 into my account so that i could buy the £10 plan.

Voxi took money out of my bank account within minutes but everytime i try to add the "£10 Pack" it keeps saying "Failed to add plan to your account" constantly, even though they have taken the money already from my account.

Now i am stuck with the most useless bot ever trying to get help resolving the issue, not sure if anyone has any suggestions please.

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@JoshuaJ01 sometimes there can be a short delay between the funds being taken and the plans allowances being added.

If this situation is still the same then if your not getting further forward via voxi.co.uk/contact-us/ option then you can speak to a Voxi Agent via Social Media.

Twitter. 

Facebook. 

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Unfortunately account access isn't available via this forum.

Some possible help also in help.voxi.co.uk. 

Also it might be beneficial to ask your Bank if the money has actually been taken by Voxi or it's been gated off at a pending status awaiting for Voxi to take it. If something has glitched and Voxi don't collect the funds then it'll drop back into your bank account in a few working days.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

WelshPaul
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

You need to contact Voxi through Facebook or Twitter.

Be aware that their support isn't good and it will be 6-8 hours before they respond to your DM. Make sure you DM them! If you simply post on their community page it will be a day or two before they respond, and when they do it will be a request that you DM them.

VOXI - Community | Facebookhttps://en-gb.facebook.com › ... › VOXI

VOXI (@VOXI_UK) · Twitterhttps://twitter.com/VOXI_UK

They do have a Webchat that's hard to get past the automatic bot responses but once you do, you're able to chat to a customer service agent. It wasn't working when I tried it a few days ago though.

https://voxi.co.uk/contact-us

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JoshuaJ01! It can take up to 24 hours for anything to process. It can take a further 24 hours for this to update in your online account. Once you receive email confirmation of the plan, you'll be good to go. Alternatively, use the link @BandOfBrothers has provided to contact VOXI's customer service team 🙂

Ismail786
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

The same thing has just happened to me and I’m upset. Could you tell how you fixed this if possible 

Hi @Ismail786, thanks for your message, we're sorry to hear that same thing has happened has to you. Is the payment for the plan showing as pending with bank? As Beth said in her post, it can take up to 24 hours for the plan to be added. If it's been longer than 24 hours, it might be a case that the funds will be returned and a new plan will be needed. For us to check this, please send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter. 

Lottiegoodwin
1: Seeker

And me same things happened took money from my bank but both my daughters accounts say no plan active wth Voxi I’ve never had a problem with anyone else u top up it goes on immediately with other providers 

Hi @Lottiegoodwin Sorry you're facing trouble with purchasing your VOXI plans. Sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for any order to fully complete within our systems. We'd advise to reach out to VOXI support here for assistance. The team can check to make sure your orders have been received, and are processing as they should be.