Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Fair unsage policy on PAYG One?

pctechbloke
4: Newbie

I've been assessing my usage with my current PAYG provider as I'm quite a light user but I tend to use about 1.5GB in data per month as the work wi-fi is naff where I go to have my lunchbreak and I like to read the news etc and PAYG One looks to be better value for my usage pattern.

My question is, if on a few days I get up to the 500 MB usage am I likely to receive a warning about fair usage?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @pctechbloke 

Vodafone does have an acceptable usage policy but would only invoke a fair usage policy if they feel the sim card was being used for non consumer usage i.e commercial usage to send out multiple texts for example.

Some further information is in 》 Vodafone Acceptable Usage Policy. 

I use the Vodafone Payg1 option and find it suits my needs very well.

I'm a power user when it comes to internet usage too :Winking_smiley:

If you feel it does not cover your needs then you can change tariff to a Big Value Bundle if you wish to.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers

Hi @pctechbloke 

Vodafone does have an acceptable usage policy but would only invoke a fair usage policy if they feel the sim card was being used for non consumer usage i.e commercial usage to send out multiple texts for example.

Some further information is in 》 Vodafone Acceptable Usage Policy. 

I use the Vodafone Payg1 option and find it suits my needs very well.

I'm a power user when it comes to internet usage too :Winking_smiley:

If you feel it does not cover your needs then you can change tariff to a Big Value Bundle if you wish to.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.