Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How should I get my disconnected number back from Fraud team

lilyyu1121
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a VOXI pay as you go number and since I sent a group texts to my contacts, I received a message from Vodafone to say that my number is disconnected because I bleached T&C. I was asked to call the number in the message but it is just a voicemail recording and I need to wait them to call back. I also phoned the contact number for Fraud team and they said they cannot remove fraud bar in my account because all this needs to be done in their head office which I only can call the voicemail and leave the message.

I tried Webchat for VOXI and Vodafone but they all asked me to call the same number. Therefore I only can seek help from here. I have several job interviews coming next week and I urgently need my number back and cannot always borrow my roommate’s phone. Any one can provide me any advice I will be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @lilyyu1121 

If something does trigger the systems then a number can be deactivated due to fair usage.

As there is no account access via this forum anymore you'll need to contact voxi.co.uk/contact-us Or use voxi social media. Facebook VOXIUK  or Twitter voxi.co.uk 

As directed by them you may need to wait for them to call you back and use another number in the interim to keep connected.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.