main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Pay as you go

How to recovery my sim

2: Seeker

I have lost my sim How can I recovery it?

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Contact customer services via Live Chat or the numbers in contact-us   or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries.  and they'll block your lost sim and send you a new one out.

When they send you the new one it may not work because of the account block so contact them again to have the block removed @ra7878 

If you lost your phone as well they'll be able to block the phones imei as long as the phones been used on the Vodafone network

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @ra7878 

Please see here: How do I get a replacement SIM? and here: SIM swap and activation 

@ra7878  If you are just wanting a PAYG SIM and the number is not important to you, follow this link:  How do I order a free Pay as you go SIM? or a Vodafone Store will have supply of PAYG SIMs.  You only need to cancel the previous SIM if there was a lot of credit.  If you transfer the number to the new SIM any credit on the lost SIM will also move to the new SIM.

View more options