Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Number BARRED

Lukasmon
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

So I don’t really know where to begin I woke up this morning with a text from Vodafone saying my number has been barred please contact xxx leaving a voicemail etc. 

1. I’m in Italy with NO english telephone number (because it was barred)

2. My step-mother is remotely trying to contact said number but is being presented with a robot not a human.

3. Calling 191 from my phone works, but it’s in Italian and I cannot understand what’s being said.

4. According to sources I have been barred for spam fraudulent texts or something?

5. Im in Italy for 2 more weeks and it will be ruined if I have no data or signal, not only I will be STRANDED here if I do not get internet.

6. I’m with Voxi so I’m not getting ANY help.

I am extremely angry, I paid extra for an EU roaming pass and woke up this morning saying I have breached T&C’s, Vodafone/Voxi please for the love of god help me, the fraudulent team are not contactable and I’m going to be stranded in Italy if my number is not un-barred! What should I do???

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Have you tried contacting voxi customer services via Live Chat https://help.voxi.co.uk/Managing-my-account/Contact/ 

They are also available via Facebook and Twitter > https://www.voxi.co.uk/contact-us 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I did yes, unfortunately there is absolutely nothing they can do, they just said do what the text said. 😕

I doubt any Vodafone representative will even respond, seems like the community do all the customer service here.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear your services have been unexpectedly suspended whilst your overseas @Lukasmon - I completely understand how important it is to stay connected, especially when travelling. 

I can see my team are looking into this for you via our social channels and they'll be in touch once they have an update. 

In the meantime, you can find more information on the VOXI Roaming fair usage policy online