Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ola, got a few questions about Vodafone Prepaid L

akhenbagi
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Ola,

I bought a Vodafone Prepaid Large plan. On the website it says "100GB + 40GB EXTRA every time you renew your rate." So does that mean that everytime I renew my plan I get 140gb of data for the month?

Also what do I need to do to renew the plan every month? Do I bring 20 euros and my phone to a Vodafone shop? Do I need to bring the paperwork Vodafone have me to renew https://9apps.ooo/?

Also I bought the plan today so I got to go in 28 days from now to renew? Or is it the start of next month?

Gracias, the lady at Vodafone didn't speak English and I needed data today.

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion

The Community here is Vodafone UK and can only answer and help with UK enquiries @akhenbagi .  You need to contact your network in your home country.

BandOfBrothers

It sounds like the extra 40Gb of data is Promotional so should show somewhere near the bottom of your myvodaphone app or myvodaphone online information.

Usually as long as you top up by your refresh date the extra 40Gb will be added for the Promotional term it runs.

The Promotional data is typically used before your normal data allowance.

You should get a notification when it's time to top up and or look in your myvodaphone.

There will be Terms and Conditions attached to both the account type and the Promotional Data so please take a look on that Vodafone region's website for official clarification. 

Topping up is normally performed by a top up voucher or by using a valid eligible debit card.

Have a look on the Vodafone Support website for your Vodafone region as it will tell you how youncan top up.

You shouldn't need paperwork as it'll be driven by your mobile number.

The alloance will start as soon as you activate the sim which is usually by making a call , sending a text or using your data allowance.. 

I hope that helps @akhenbagi  😎

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.