Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VOXI cannot receive calls or texts

Beavis76
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello

Hopefully someone can help me with my issue as I am at the end of my tether with this:

I have a VOXI contract and cannot receive any calls (including landline) or texts, apart from, bizarrely, other VOXI or vodafone uses.  All mobile data services work fine (whatsapp, imessage etc) and I can make calls and texts just fine.

People calling get the automated "the number you have dialled has not been recognised" reply.  Texts never arrive.

I have had 3 online chat sessions with VOXI team and have been to a Vodafone store.  I have been through the usual settings changes on the phone, reboots etc, been given a new SIM, tried the SIM in different 'phones, VOXI have added then removed call/text bars and most recently disconnected and reconnected me to the networks - all to no avail.

I really don't know what to do next and don't fancy another 2 hours on webchat going through the same questions and tests again.

So i'd be grateful if anyone has any ideas before I am forced to change provided.

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
6: Helper
6: Helper

The use of mobile data services just proves your phone has a working internet connection. Your symptoms are consistent with your porting data being incorrect, I would hazard a guess you have a number from another mobile network that has been ported into Voxi. The cause of those issues is often on your original provider, but your point of contact has to be your current supplier - in this case Voxi.

They have processes to resolve these, and if they're not working, you have valid cause for complaint with them.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Beavis76 - I understand how important it is to have a full connection for all services. So that we can take a look at your account from our side, please get in touch with us on Social Media