Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Phone disconnect and reconnection

Tosher
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

On Sat 30 Oct visited local store with ongoing problem of being unable to receive texts.Resolution of problem was for my phone to be disconnected from Network and reconnected within 1/2days.

As of 3NOV 2200hrs service is still offline despite several calls/EMails to support.

Why does a reconnection take so long?

Tosher

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

It shouldn't take this long @Tosher even if we are counting this as working days not including the weekend.

Are you able to go into your phone's settings and reset the network connections.

And try choosing a different network and then re choose Vodafone.

If that fails to help and this is happening everywhere i.e its not a local mast then as a final self help tip try your sim card in another phone to see what happens.

Also sometimes taking the sim out of your phone and re inserting can help things reset.

If a sim card is failing then a Vodafone Highstreet Store can replace it via a sim swap. Remember to take photo ID.

If no help then please contact the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and they'll help.

Unfortunately there is no account access via this forum.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for yr swift ans.wer.All these methods have been tried thru Support and local store to no avail.

As at yesterday I was advised by Support that they had been in touch with Tech Support and system will be 

restored in the next 24hrs!!!.

I await response.

Tosher