Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problems network

Hiwa
2: Seeker

Hi guys i am in the iraq now i can't back to England because have a virus Corona i have a problem network and data i bought 

Top up online 10£ but no have anything please please help me i am out the UK
This is my number [Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

4 REPLIES 4

Hiwa

Hi guys i am in the iraq now i can't back to England because have a virus Corona i have a problem network and data i bought 

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

Hiwa

Hiwa

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Hiwa you would need to contact us on our social media pages in order for us to help with your query. I hope you a speedy recovery!

Facebook - Vodafone UK

Twitter - @VodafoneUK