Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sim blocked

phonequery
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

HI I haven't been able to log on to myvodafone since I received my new phone. As a result I ended up just using a different sim in my phone (it is dual sim) and just used up my remaining minutes form my old contract. I finally managed to log in today and it says the account is suspended. I can't get into contact with you because I do not have a working phone. I tried to contact you on facebook, which says it will call me but again my sim is blockedObviously, when I click the contact us button it loads for over 30 minutes not letting me do anything. 

Please could you sort this out. If not I want a refund from my sim which is a pay as you go sim.

phonequery_1-1624604477478.png

phonequery_0-1624604294444.png

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Unfortunately account access isn't available via this forum @phonequery 

Try turning your phone Off and On.

Other than that let the Social Media Team's contact you ( link back to your thread here including your forum username ) or use Live Chat or ring 0333 3040191 from a working phone.

Some info in How-do-I-activate-my-SIM. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Is there a way that I can contact vodafone online without having a call back. I have tried live chat but they keep giving me an error (it seems they are purposely trying to not help). I have no access to a working phone and cannot receive calls from vodafone because they have blocked my sim

BandOfBrothers

Their is the Social Media Team's which I see you've tried Facebook. There is also Twitter.

Social Media Team Link.  

Is there a local Vodafone Highstreet Store near you. If so take identification and they maybe able to help.

Did Vodafone supply the Payg sim card directly to you ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.