Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sim card disconnected due to fraud

mikemm1
1: Seeker

We have recently transferred a number on to a new Vodafone pay as you go sim card; from which we've sent out some text messages. It appears to have triggered some alert at Vodafone and our sim card has been disconnected due to vioation of T's &  C's.

We've been advised to call the fraud team, which we have but the only option we have is to leave a voicemessage.

We want to sort this out as soon as we can and are happy to discuss with Vodafone to put this right. If we have violated T'c & C's, again, we want to talk to resolve and put this right.

Could you advise please the best course of action to fix this and get our sim working again?

3 REPLIES 3

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@mikemm1 When calling our dedicated Fraud team, please ensure you're calling 07770 999 999 from your Vodafone mobile. You'll then need to select option 1 and this should put you through to the team.

If after trying this you still need help with re-activating your SIM, please drop our team a message on Twitter @VodafoneUK or Facebook. By including your Community username and a link to your post, you won't need to explain yourself again.

I have had the same problem I contacted customer service and they don’t seem to know what’s going on I need my sim back on I really need help please

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Deanprince34 I completely understand your frustration here. I'd recommend giving our Fraud team a call on 0777 0999 999,  or dropping us a message over Social Media here