main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay as you go

Unable to access Vodafone website

Squab
2: Seeker

I've been unable to load the Vodafone website for the past two days. Vodafone is not my internet provider, but I have a payasyougo sim with Vodafone and haven't been able to check my account. Otherwise my internet connection is working fine.The only problem is with Vodafone.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Squab 

If you are trying to log onto your online account from the website, this is working and there should be no reason for you being unable to access your account.

The usual solution to this is to clear all your cookies and cache close down the browser and try again, very often it's a cookie preventing log in. You can also try from a different browser, Chrome works well with Vodafone.

View more options
Squab
2: Seeker

Hi AnnS,

Thanks for your reply. I did as you suggested, but the problem persists. I always use Chrome, and Vodafone is the only website not responding. I don't think the problem is specific to my system, it is something to do with Vodafone itself. I'm ready to give up and switch to a more user-friendly provider. I've also had problems with money disappearing from my V. account. Thanks anyway.

View more options
MarkD

What browser are you using to access our site @Squab? Can you send us over a screenshot of what's happening when you're trying to access the website? 

View more options