Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to access Vodafone website

Squab
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've been unable to load the Vodafone website for the past two days. Vodafone is not my internet provider, but I have a payasyougo sim with Vodafone and haven't been able to check my account. Otherwise my internet connection is working fine.The only problem is with Vodafone.

12 REPLIES 12

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TeaTimeSoon - is this certain parts of our website or any page at all that you try to access? Please can you share a screenshot of the message you're getting? 

I have not been able to log in to my account using my high end Chromebook (Google Pixelbook). It was redirecting me to the Oops page not found page. I always had to resort to my other computers to access the account. This happened again yesterday.

BUT I have just tried again and today it is working for the first time ever on my Chromebook since I opened the account in September.

I too am pleased to report that the bug, which was preventing the Chrome browser on Chromebooks from getting to the login page, has been fixed.

It would be nice to think that Vodafone has proactively fixed this bug, but my ChromeOS has gone through a number of upgrades since I first reported this issue that it is just as possible that something has changed in Chrome which has made it less abhorrent to the Vodafone login page.