Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Germany - recover inactive number

kisangoli78
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

From March 2019 to August 2019 I had a Vodafone prepaid contract and a number of my own for the duration of an academic exchange.

I came back to my homeland where there's no Vodafone. I kept the SIM card. I'm going back to Germany in a couple of weeks (19 months after the last recharge I made) SHAREit and I wondered if I have to get a new contract/new SIM card/new number or if I could just put some money into my account  and continue using my previous number.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @kisangoli78 

The forum here is Vodafone UK  help and support only your question is for Vodafone Germany and you will need to speak to your provider in Germany. 

If this was a PAYG number after such a lengthy period of non use it's more than likely to have been disconnected and you will need a new SIM with a different number. 

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

Hi @kisangoli78 

The forum here is Vodafone UK  help and support only your question is for Vodafone Germany and you will need to speak to your provider in Germany. 

If this was a PAYG number after such a lengthy period of non use it's more than likely to have been disconnected and you will need a new SIM with a different number.