Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Voxi SIM

jemcho2000
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have registered and paid for my VOXI plan. Although I have neither received a number nor is my SIM card working properly. What should I do to fully activate my SIM?

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @jemcho2000 

Please see here:  Voxi Activate SIM .  You can also contact Voxi here: Voxi Contact Us 

If you dial *#100#, the number should come up on your phone screen.

If you have paid for your plan, all that may be needed will be a quick chargeable connection to active the SIM.  Give this a try first.

teabag2
4: Newbie

Use their webchat, can take a while for them to get to you - but they will check all is going through ok for you.

I had one SIM/account which did not register properly, they sorted it out for me.

A second SIM I did was going through ok when I contacted them, but busy time so took about 6 hours after the registration before all working.

emmanent

Please I would like to lodge a complaint. I successful purchased a plan to activate my new sim card but after more than a 24 hour wait, the sim has not been activated.

Hi @emmanent 👋 I apologise for any delay in your SIM going active, can you please try restarting your device so it can refresh on the network. If your SIM is still not active and you wish to raise a complaint, in order for us to see what has happened and help get this raised could please reach out to the team via the details in this link.