Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

You took my money but did not renew my Big Value bundle

Grannysaff
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

On Nov 15th my bank auto topped up my account with £10. I checked my account and the £10 credit was showing, so far so good. On Nov 26th, my bundle renewal date, I received a text that my data had been rolled over for another month. I then received another text telling me my bundle could not be renewed as I had no credit. Knowing that I had £10 credit and having been told my data had been rolled over I assumed the second text was sent in error. Then yesterday, I received another text telling me my bundle had been cancelled due to lack of credit. I immediately checked my account and my £10 credit was gone. So it was taken but my bundle was not renewed. Where is my money?

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Grannysaff 

This is a strange one, it looks like Vodafone may have put your account on PAYG 1 and for 10 days you have been charged £1.00 per day and this is where your credit has been used.

The only people who can answer this will be Vodafone, being a weekend, you would get a quicker answer from live chat.  It won't be quick but is you use social media, the Social Team can be contacted here: Contact Us 

Thanks for the response. I don't think they would have been charging me £1 a day as I haven't actually made any calls or used any data in the last 10 days as I've been at home using my PC. I did try using Live Chat but got the response that there are no agents available. I suppose I'll just have to wait. 

AnnS

Hi @Grannysaff 

You certainly need an explanation, live chat should be working and they are probably just busy.  The next time you try leave the window open and as soon as an advisor becomes available you should get a connection.