Pay as you go

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices, Pay as you go Rewards and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

unlocking a iphone 7plus

my girlfriend as been given an i phone 7 plus whats on vodaphone as shes not on this network but i am on PAYG only could i get her unlocked for her if so how regards grezza

Grezza by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

paying money not getting to phone

Over the past few days I've come to Vodophone to put £60 in total onto my new phone but it doesn't look like it ever came to my phone and I must say this is without making any calls at all.I put £20 about 2 - 3 days ago and put in £40 today from my P...

voicemail

how do you turn off voicemail from another phone?thanks

VeryMe rewards

Team,I am facing same issues of not being able to access VeryMe rewards for over a month now. Late last week, I received below text. "Hello. We're sorry you've been experiencing problems accessing VeryMe Rewards. Great news! We've fixed the issue, so...

HOW to active my data

How to active my data on my phone as I changed phone numbers. They said I have to go to Vodafone website but I don’t know what to do.thanks 

Ywang by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Prepay for the year

I’m moving to Scotland fromthe US for grad school. Would I be able to pay for an entire year upfront as I won’t be able to work as much while I’m there.