main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Pay as you go

vodaphone rewards

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Why am I not receiving any rewards for topping up?  I have topped up 6 times and received nothing

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @kartha 

Try https://rewards.vodafone.co.uk 

and take into consideration " Rewards on Pay as you go will be closing on 27th September 2020 and VeryMe Rewards, our ultimate rewards programme for all customers, will be your new home of rewards. "

Live Chat or the Vodafone customer services department on 191 can check your account @kartha 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 20 5G - SM9860 Snapdragon.

Samsung One Ui 2.5  / Android 10.

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

I topped up 6 times two weeks ago before the deadline as today is the 23rd.  Will the rewards not be active to collect until the new scheme is live?

View more options
Highlighted

Hey @kartha, points could still be collected through Auto-collection until the 25th of August 2020, however the rewards must be redeemed in the catalogue no later than 27th September. If you have any unused points on your balance after that date, they will expire and the catalogue will no longer be accessible.

Hope this helps!

View more options