Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

4G Not Working

hehasmoments
2: Seeker

Hi, 

I'm hoping someone can pick this up and have a look as I'm running out of options.. 4G does not work on my account and I'm limited to 3G only. I had assumed this was maybe a handset issue, but having been abroad with an alternate SIM I realised the handset is fine. 

I've since swapped SIMs between my work phone and personal (both Vodafone) and which ever one my personal account is tied to only gets 3G, I get 4G on my personal handset with my work SIM. 

I've contacted support previously and was told a change could be made, but either nothing was done or the change didn't work. I've also now tried getting a new SIM and still the same. 

With 3G winding down and due to be turned off this is becoming more of an issue. It appears others on here have had the same problem and have been able to get a resolution via support so I'm hoping someone can help please. 

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Khafiz

I understand the frustration you're facing with the 4G issue on your account. It's odd that the problem persists even after trying different SIMs. Have you considered reaching out to Vodafone support again to emphasize the urgency, given the impending 3G shutdown? They might provide a more expedited solution. Best of luck, and I hope you get it sorted soon! 📱 #Vodafone #NetworkIssue"

Regard: is omaze genuine uk

CallumR

Hey @hehasmoments thanks for brining this to our attention. So that we can take a closer look at the issues you're facing with your 4G, please can you reach out to our Social Media team on either Facebook or X

Ended up having to have my service disconnected and reconnected to get things sorted after going through all of the other troubleshooting, but all fixed now thanks to the help of Rishabh on the Social Media team..

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

It's great to see Rishabh was able to get everything sorted for you @hehasmoments. I'll be sure to pass your thanks on 😊