Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Account Issues

Stixy
4: Newbie

HI,

It seems that I haveing a few issues with my account. I've been a customer for Vodafone for 10+ yrs and this is this first problem that is quite concerning.

Recnetly I have noticed that i'm having a problem with WIFI CALLING, as I cannot enable it via the iPhone settings. When enabling, I recieve a pop up message stating "To allow WiFi calling on this account contact vodafone UK" on checking my account online it shows that WiFi calling & 4G calling has been enabled on my acoount. I have checked the 4g VoLTE setting & again this cannot be enabled, I recieve that same pop up message as earlier.

To date I have tried the following;

• Reset Network Settings,
  • Removed SIM card,
  • Turned mobiled data off/on,
  • Soft reset,
  • Hard reset
  • SIM card into another iPhone & tried enabling 4G VoLTE & WiFi calling, same error messages.

I have an unlocked iPhone X running iOS 13.3. Another thing noted is that the My Vodafone app is unable to load & I get the 4300 error code. Only thing rtecentkly that has been changed on my account is the addition of an Apple Watch mobile data plan. I have noticed that the Apple Watch does not show up in the Calls On Other Devices list. The iPhone & Watch are assigned the same iCloud account.

I have disable the mobile data plan for my Apple Watch via the Watch app & now unable to reactivate, I get the following message; "Unable to Configure Data Plan"

After all this what is going on, this leads me to most proably a major problem with my account at Vodafone's end. Have any guys experienced anything similar?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

There has been a few recent threads concerning the error message with the Vodafone app @Stixy  which could lead to Vodafone systems somehow glitching.

If you perform a Forum search you'll see these threads and the advice and tips within them.

In regards to Calling over wifi it maybe beneficial just to contact customer services and ask them to send an OTA configuration to see if that will get things working. It may all show as ok on your wnd but your account may need looking at by an agent.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Sorted! Vodafone had to reset my account froim their end. I now have WiFi Calling & 4G VoLTE options working., although it took 2 SIM resets. I have not checked the vodafone app yet. One thing was to do another SIM reset, which was;

1. Remove SIM card & turn phone off,
  2. Wait 3 or 4 minutes,
  3. Insert SIM card & turn phone back on,
  4. Wait another 5-10 minutes for Vodafone services to synchronise.