Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Adult content blocked

mickrb
2: Seeker

I got an account with Vodafone because of an offer they had running. The worst decision I have ever made their Customer Services do not have a clue about how to fix a problem I have had for a few months. I do some admin on adult sites but can I access them using my mobile device - no chance. I have contacted customer services numerous times and visited a shop once they did not want to know told me to contact customer services.  Having tried all the solutions I have located on the web I have come to the conclusion the fault lies with Vodafone and not my phone. When I entered into a contract with Vodafone I did not sign a contract stating you can access those sites we think are suitable. This problem is now costing me money as if I can not get on the sites I cannot earn. I intend to email Vodafone and give them 30 days to resolve this issue and if they fail to do so I will regard our contract as being at an end and will return their equipment and go back to Sky with whom I had no issues. 

6 REPLIES 6

mickrb

Found a customer services rep who new what she was doing problem fixed at Vodafone end in a matter of seconds 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mickrb - I’m glad to hear that you’re now able to access the websites you need to. Thanks for updating the thread.
For any other customers viewing this page, please take a look at our information regarding age-restricted content settings

Hi - am having the same issue with my mobile broadband line.

Anyone able to help?

thanks

henry

Hi @Xen0011. To make sure that we're on the same page, are you unable to access a certain web page or are you unable to access any type of web page that is considered to contain age-inappropriate content? If this affects all web pages, I would recommend logging into your My Vodafone to change your age-restricted content settings

Hi - yes of course I have done that! 
But there seems another issue that I cannot resolve on my side.

any help much appreciated!

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Xen0011 - so we can take a look at your account and take some further details from you regrading the issue you're facing, please send my team a message on Social Media