Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Bill problem

webb0108
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Has anyone had the same issue.

I paid my Bill's and there still saying there is an outstanding payment this was a week ago..

Even on the app next to Bill's says paid with a green tick ??

Thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @webb0108 

This is going to need account access to find the reason for the outstanding payment.  Definitely speak to Vodafone about this, if you would prefer to speak to the Social Team without going through the Customer Service channels of 191 and live chat the Team can be contacted here Contact Us 

Thanks for the reply..

I have contacted them on numerous occasions and all they say its outstanding and I need to pay it right away..but it's been paid for once..I have screen shots of it saying paid..

Thinking about leaving them had nothing but trouble 

Thanks

AnnS

Totally understand @webb0108 .  Follow the complaints process where you will receive a case handler here Complaints  

BandOfBrothers

@webb0108 

Unfortunately there isn't account access via this forum for this to be looked at from your post here.

A Vodafone Agent via 191 or Live Chat do have account access however.

If you choose to contact the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM then also please link back to your thread here so that your not having to repeat yourself.

Hopefully this is a system oversight and either self resolves or one of the above Team's help clarify the status of your account.

I wish all the best. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank for your reply..

I know there isnt account access through the forum was just wondering if anyone else has had the same issue before 

Thanks

hrym

Mine's paid by direct debit, so just happens.   Can you check with the payment method you used and see if the money has left that?   It has happened in the past that people have used the wrong reference and the money has gone into limbo, but if you paid through the Vodafone website or app, that shouldn't be a factor.