Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can’t login to MyVodafone after signing up today

hollaa01
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I signed up to a new Pay Monthly SIMO today, and created a username for My Vodafone. However, I am trying to log in using that username alongside a temporary password that was emailed to me.

Every time I try, I get the error message ‘Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. Please wait a moment then try again’.

I’ve tried, several times! I also reset the password again and trying each one I’m sent but get the same error.

I don’t think this is related, but I do have an old account from my previous contract with Vodafone. I can’t find a way to merge the new one I just set up (has a different username) with the old one. It’d be easier if I could.

IMG_0466.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2

Jason

Hi @hollaa01. It's disappointing to see that you're experiencing an issue logging into your My Vodafone account. We understand how concerning this must be. To make sure that we're on the same page, did you choose a physical or eSIM?

The reason I ask is because generally speaking your My Vodafone account won't activate until your services have been activated. 

Thank you for replying. It was an eSIM. So that must be the issue. However, the user journey doesn’t really make this clear so perhaps something to feed back to the team.

The other issue is that this new purchase isn’t linked to the existing (dormant) account I had from last time I was with Vodafone. So although I used the same email address, I had to create a new username/account. Ideally I’d like to merge the two or just assign my new purchase to the account I already had. Hope this makes sense…