Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Prospect… forever?!?

WeeJimmay
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help me here as I’m not having much luck with other avenues available. 
I applied for a sim (esim) only monthly contract on the 25th of November and was seemingly accepted - I received an account number and can log in to myvodafone where until today it has simply stated ’we’re setting things up for you’.

If, however, I try and log into the app it says ‘prospect’ is not supported. I’ve spoken to advisors through Tobi who have basically told me to just wait. If I was happy to just wait I’d have chosen to and attempted to sign up to a contract at a later date 😂 

Obviously Vodafone is not the only provider so I’m not bothered if there is a problem, I’ll go elsewhere - I just need to make sure I’m not going to be lumbered with two contracts and having the hassle of getting out of one should Vodafone wake up suddenly.

Can anyone here help, or point me in the right direction that isn’t a frustrating online chat.

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

From what you have written @WeeJimmay , it sounds like the account is not set up, until you receive the eSIM and the account is running you won't have access.

Vodafone have a Order Tracker on this link:  Getting Your Order If you have the order number, you will be able to check the order status.  As far as is known if the credit check fails Vodafone just cancel the order.

Also, check your spam folder, it's amazing how many Vodafone emails end up there.

Live chat should be able to locate the order.  If you would prefer to speak to the Social Team they can be contacted through social channels here: Contact Us 

Thanks for those links @AnnS, there is no order showing so presumably I was knocked back! 

I’ll check with the media team to be sure as I couldn’t stomach another round with Tobi 😂

Thank you for your help