Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vodafone wont fix their mistake

To cut a long story short... end of 2019 i got my ex a contract in my name, we spilt up and i applied for a transfer of ownership to her, i was told it was successful (woop woop). little did i know they lied so when she stopped paying for the bill i ...

Eligibility for Vodafone Advantage

Are the emergency services I.e. police, fire, Mountain rescue allowed to apply for VAS?I used to have it and just went to reapply but it states NHS and serving or ex Military personnel only, with no mention of the emergency services. Can anyone help ...

Charged for Closed Account

Hi all,Today upon checking my credit score I noticed that I'd been adversely hit by two missed Vodafone payments, one for November and one for December. However, I closed my account in October. The amount is also a lot lower than what I was paying fo...

EmeraldJ by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wanting details removed from account

Hi I am wondering if any one can help as I am at my wits end with this!! when I was with my now EX partner we got a phone on Vodafone he is main account holder but the bills were coming out of my bank , my full name DOB  was all there including my ho...

Tg20 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Age restriction bar not turning off

I’ve been on my current contract for a few months and a customer of Vodafone for almost 5 years. I have had the age restriction bar off throughout this entire time and now I’m getting age restricted messages when trying to access some websites. In th...

Upgrade confusion

Hi I'm a Vodafone customer  due an upgrade I've found the phone I want and was given a price of £51 a month from you with £49 upfront cost and only 48gb . However when I go on Carphone wearhouse for the same phone 100gb no upfront cost its £51 with y...

A default has shown up on my credit report from 2017- showing as in default.  This debt on an old account was sold to Lowells and paid off.  I have spoken to the collections department at vodafone and got nowhere, I have sent proof from Lowells that ...

donlou by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

PLEASE HELP URGENTLY!!

I have a few phones on my personal account (family business) and I have a work phone.I have been with EE for at least 15 years and with the same phone company based in Hertfordshire who were looking after all my mobile phones.The company was sold and...

Tony-X by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone monthly billing voice texts from BT

Since I signed up with Vodafone for a sim only account I have received once a month a voice text on my BT landline reporting how much I have paid in the current month.These voice texts are inconvenient and trivial. I have remove all references to my ...

fghjk by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Called a number but someone else answered

Hello - my partner called me today but another person / phone answered (not my phone).  The call log on her phone shows the call went for 24 seconds but nothing on my phone (not even registering the call happened).  Repeating it again it works fine, ...

tomma888 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks