Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trade In Envelope Not Arrived

HUD209
4: Newbie

I just got the S21 Ultra and the plan was to trade in my old phone, I went through the process of doing checks etc and was told an envelope was on its way, it has been over a week now and it still hasn't arrived. 

I have tried phoning multiple times, the automated system keeps putting me through to the trade in team and it rings a few times and just hangs up, I have been told to dial 54321 but that doesn't work. I have spoken to online help and they just give me the same numbers that don't work. I have the phone number to take to straight to the trade in team and there's a voice message saying the service is down. I will not be paying the extra on top of my bill that should have been deducted due to this. 

I know these are trying times for people and companies but I would just like to speak to someone about this.

Fake edit: As I was writing this I was also on the online help (again!) and they have provided me with an email address to the relevant team. Guess I will wait for them to respond but I'm still going to post this here for the record. 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

There's always the Vodafone Social Media Team's Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries that can provide support if required @HUD209 

We've seen a few similar threads to yours where the returns pack has been late.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @HUD209  I appreciate your concern here. As @BandOfBrothers  has advised, I'd recommend reaching out to our Social Media team here. They'll be able to liaise with the trade in team and escalate this for you.