cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cancelled service but still showing up on my online account...

WelshPaul
16: Advanced member

I took out an additional SIM only plan on the 15.08.24 and then requested it be cancelled under the 14-day cooling-off period on the 22.08.24 (Oeder No. SBL-1000000737455201).

When I log in to my Vodafone online account, the SIM only plan is still showing alongside my Vodafone broadband and landline service, although if I select it, I get the following errors:

IMG_2050.jpeg

IMG_2051.jpeg

IMG_2052.jpeg

(Ignore the account charges of £12.40, this charge is for a different pay monthly plan that had. I ported that line out to EE!)

The eSIM was deactivated on 22.08.24 and shows NO SERVICE. Under future bills, NA is shown as the amount due.

Is this normal? I suspect the service hasn't been closed fully and may come back to haunt me!

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Vodafones Systems may still be updating or that information remains as a legacy paper trail @WelshPaul 

Either call customer services or use Live Chat and Jr speak to the team on Facebook or X and they'll officially clarify. 

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/About-the-Community/Contact-us-about-account-related-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

WelshPaul

I only posted here in order to provide a link to an agent via Social Media and in case I needed to repeat myself sometime in the future. If it helps anyone else in the future, this is what Vodafaone replied with:

I have checked the account and I can see that the number is showing as disconnected when requested but still active on the account at the same time, this is clearly an error on the number's side, so I have raised this to our Priority Resolutions team to fix and remove the number from the account fully. The team normally start working on the issue withing 24-48 hours from raising it.