Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot access my Account or MyVodafone through PC or APP

RUGBYWILLS2023
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

For months now I've been trying to access my account and my Veryme rewards. I spoken to support on too many occasions with the same results. Either a reset of Username/Password or a reset of the account itself. 

Nothing is working so I can't check bills or statements.

Is there anyone in Vodafone who actually knows what they're doing who can resolve this. At present if I could throw my Voda account in the bin I would through terrible service. It's only because the signal here is good I don't do it.

Currently, the account has been reset and I have to wait for 48 hours before I can reset (for the fourth time). Surely this can't be difficult to fix?

Chris.

1 REPLY 1

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RUGBYWILLS2023 If you're unable to access your account through the MyVodafone app, or online, it sounds like there may have been an issue when you were setting this up and it's not set up correctly. I'm sure we'll be able to get this sorted for you and you'll be able to manage you account online in no time at all. As we'll need access to your account to take a closer look into this for you, please pop us a private message through one of our social channels and one of our team will be in touch.