Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Charge to bill for in-app purchases.

MattCow
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My Charge to bill won't work even though I'm up-to-date with bills. I have used it once before so it works and would've refreshed a few times. Please help. This is to be used for in-app purchases for no more than £10. Thanks in advance! 

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @MattCow Do you have a spend manager on your account? If you do, and you've reached the limit you wouldn't be able to make any further charge to bill purchases. You can increase or remove this through your online account or the MyVodafone app.

gordon8wp
4: Newbie

MattCow, how did you resolve that issue? Sometimes I face kinda connection issues, which cause a double billing for any in-app purchase. I think that developers of mobile applications should pay more attention to the payment systems and how they work. Companies all over the web offer pretty wide range of ios in app purchases sdk tools and options, and helps to implement them in the shortest terms. So it's not a problem for other dev companies to make it.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @gordon8wp - I'd recommend (not just when making in-app payments but when making any payments in general) avoiding refreshing any pages when doing this, to help prevent any payments being taken twice 🙂