Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Ending a contract - confused!!!

I am in the last month of a 12-month sim-only contract. Looking at my bills over the past year, line rental is paid in advance...so my contract is due to end on 20 November and I have just paid my October bill which clearly states I have paid my phon...

cam1210 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Contacting Vodafone is a joke...

Hi, when I call the number (either the 08080 one or 191 from my mobile) I just sit on hold for ages and no one ever answers.. The recoded message states were really busy (all the time??) and I should go to live chat as there are 100's of agents onlin...

Is this Vodafone?

Hi thereI requested a PAC number this morning and have since had a call off 01709 242676. Is this a Vodafone number?Thanks in advanceTony

change ownership

Hi, I would like to ask I have 3 mobile [Removed] My niece uses the last number. She was 18 and last month she has got her bank account. Therefore she filled in  form to change ownership to herself.  But now looks like something got mess. I dont know...

maggiegu by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Picking up mobile voicemails from other phone

I have just purchased a Vodafone SIM and have been activating my voicemail. In order to retrieve my voicemails I normally dial 121 from my mobile. However I read that I can also pick up voicemails by calling 07836 121 121 as an alternative. However c...

ojos by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Advice for cancelling Pay Monthly contract no service

Afternoon everyone. I was hoping that some experienced souls could help me sort an urgent problem I recently moved to Vodafone pay monthly as we have stopped using pagers at my health centre and hospital that I work at, and need to use my Apple Watch...

Pay monthly

I contacted Vodafone last month to give 30 days notice to cancel my apple watch cos the contract was over.. the watch was linked to my iPhone via one number. I told the agent several times that its just the watch I'm cancelling, she reassured me she ...

Atswei by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Spotify Premium

I upgraed my phone and Vodafone service in November 2019. At that time I took advantage of a Black Friday deal which was a 24 month Unlimited Max with Entertainment and selected Spotify as the service I wanted linked to my account. Everything has bee...