Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

eSim swap failure (again)

This is my second experience of the Vodafone esim swap experience and I can confirm my last experience wasn't a one off. I was using an esim on my iphone 11 and decided to move to the Google Pixel 6.  I went to the Vodafone website logged in and requ...

switching from pay as you go plan to sim-only plam

Hi! I would like to ask is it a must to visit the store for buying the sim-only plan if I want to switch the plan? As I have visited the store twice, I am still not able to purchase the sim only plan due to some reasons. Is it easier to buy the sim-o...

Line rental query

I was on 24 month contract which has now finished but i am being charged £33 for line rental.  Can i just buy a sim card and pac my number?  Why am i paying line rental?PlanRed 20GBIncludesLine rental - £33.00Unlimited mins and texts20GB data5GAgreem...

Reenag06 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone advantage

I ordered my new pay monthly phone 2 weeks ago and my contract has just been confirmed. I’ve been advised that now I can confirm the Vodafone advantage discount but the links I have found on the forum aren’t working and I am struggling to do this.. I...

Alu96 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! How to cancel Discovery + ?

Hi there,I've been driven quite mad trying to cancel my vodafone subscription to Discovery +. No one answers 192, there's an idiot bot online that reliably delivers only the most vaguely related answer, and my My Vodafone app doesn't seem to have an ...

misdwich by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! No service iphone 13

Hello all. I recently bought an iPhone13 from curries.co.uk and it arrived safely and i also signed up for a sim only plan through curries with Vodafone. Ive put the SIM in the phone however its been stuck on no service for quite a while now. When i ...

peve by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Evo plan issue

Hi I seem to have a new issue where I have taken out a new additional Evo device plan. It shows as all active and I get the Pixel 6 Pro phone tomorrow. But for some reason whenever I try to make an additional payment on My Vodafone it keeps saying er...

Screenshot_20211027-211926.png

My phone doesn't work abroad

I was in France recently and my phone wouldn't pick up a French network. Data roaming was switched on, I tried searching for specific networks as well as searching automatically, I even tried taking the SIM card out to clean it (and replacing it) jus...

jmcnam by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Switching to new deal with Vodafone through 3rd party

Hello.  I am a long-term customer of Vodafone on pay monthly, been with them for years and years.  Currently on a SIM only deal as I decided to stick with my last phone until it was on it's last legs, which it now is.I am looking at taking out a new ...

Paying more than agreed

Before I took my new contract out I agreed with the advisor a certain amount each month my newest bill has arrived (my second month) and it is £5pm more than I agreed

Gowski by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks