Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Resolved! OneNumber Connectivity Plan

So I have a monthly contract and IPhone 11.  I have just bought an Apple Watch SE ( not through Vodafone).  I am having no success in adding the OneNumber £7.00 a month plan to my existing one so I can have my plan shared to my Watch as it is a cellu...

jonessj by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

VOXI porting issue

I chose the transfer date is 27 Oct and so far my phone is no signal and can not log in my account on VOXI website. I have contacted to VOXI CS last night for my issue. Then, CS told me that my porting is under process and so far is OK. I have tried ...

yeungson by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Evo plan Cancellation

Hi all I have just taken out an Evo plan and as your probably already aware they now setup a device plan separately. So you now have a device plan and an airtime plan. My question is, I want to cancel the airtime plan now and just continue paying the...

Additional line cancellation problem

Hello everyone  I have a problem with an additional line I took out on July 26th. I didn't open the device and decided to return it on July 28th to a Vodafone store. A couple of weeks passed by and now I'm getting overdue payment emails from Vodafone...

received_306800437906254.jpeg

Leaving Feedback

Hi,  I just wanted to leave feedback as have been arguing for 3 days in order to get my phone after it went missing and the wrong address was put on it by the courier company. I have not only been liasing with vodafone but also the coureriers and hav...

reeta103 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 7 thanks

eSim Hassle moving to a new phone

I got a new phone today and followed the esim instructions - going from my old phone (esim) to a new phone. I did the request, it deactivated my existing esim which was fine. I couldn't scan the qr code for some reason and then got logged out of my v...

pahardie by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

Not receiving texts from a US friend

I've been having an issue where I've been trying to message a friend in the US - they've checked with their carrier and thought that they had it sorted, however I'm not receiving anything from them and they're saying that they're not getting anything...

markibod by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Missing Phone

Upgraded to an iPhone 12 in December last year. Sent it back and have attempted to chase a few times, but have been told I will be called back. I haven't been called back and it is such a headache to contact the correct person. As of yet, I haven't b...

chipie10 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ongoing Data Dispute without an account

I received a letter from a credit management company for Vodafone for over £1000 explaining they were defaulting an account which was set up by my old work under my old address, back in 2019. The account should have been transferred over to the busin...