Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Checks required when taking additional lines

isaacessex
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello, if I had a phone contract with Vodafone (iPhone) and took out a sim only deal and an Apple Watch deal, what checks do Vodafone do?

13 REPLIES 13

AnnS
17: Community Champion

@isaacessex 

If things are as bad and financially crippling for you at this point in time and you have written in your first thread, Vodafone are hardly going to give you any additional credit when you are already in default, so no point you even asking.

You need to start trying to sell the iphone and watch you cannot afford and put the proceeds towards clearing some of the debt you already have.

I am confused what you all mean sorry?

I had missed loads of payments THEN Vodafone allowed me to take out the Apple Watch and Sim only deal? Why was these checks never conducted?

BandOfBrothers

Credit Checks help a business make a decision whether they allow extra credit or a contract in this case.

The Credit Check results don't ultimately stop a decision. It's then down to the business making their decision to allow the request or not after taking everything into account @isaacessex 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

63johnw

I think the OP is saying that when he took out his previous deal and watch Vodafone should have checked his financial position and so not given him what he asked for, his first post is about trying to find out the checks Vodafone should have done, he doesn’t want a new deal and watch.