Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Contracts and credit

tylegreat
3: Seeker

Hi there ive been with vodafone broadband since jan 11th, I have really bad credit and suprised i got it. I have gotten this bad credit for not paying on contract phone years ago (2017.) I was wondering if i applied to get a vodafone contract phone will i have a higher chance of being accepted due to me being with vodafone for a couple months and making those payments on time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

There shouldn't be an problem @tylegreat it's been 6 years since you defaulted and this should be cleared from your credit file. With Vodafone Together you will get a discount for mobile and broadband with selected contracts.

You may have better luck taking out a SIM only, with Evo contracts you will be hard credit checked and the device would be reported as a loan on your credit file.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

tylegreat

Hi there ive been with vodafone broadband since jan 11th, I have really bad credit and suprised i got it. I have gotten this bad credit for not paying on contract phone years ago (2017.) I was wondering if i applied to get a vodafone contract phone will i have a higher chance of being accepted due to me being with vodafone for a couple months and making those payments on time.

AnnS

There shouldn't be an problem @tylegreat it's been 6 years since you defaulted and this should be cleared from your credit file. With Vodafone Together you will get a discount for mobile and broadband with selected contracts.

You may have better luck taking out a SIM only, with Evo contracts you will be hard credit checked and the device would be reported as a loan on your credit file.