Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Disgraceful vulnerable customer treatment

Billi3
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I've been with Vodafone for nearly 5 years and have always praised them and gave them glowing reviews to all until now! I had a breakdown due to multiple deaths in my family and fell behind in my bills but Vodafone was working with me through this and got back on track and asked them to transfer my 2 teenagers contracts £40 each to pay as you go as I couldn't afford the £80 and was paying £10 each a month instead but apparently its not pay as you go it another contract? I have tried numerous times to rectify this but no one understands wht I'm saying and due to my anxiety our conversations get  worse and nothing gets resolved and I get passed on to debt collectors which make it worse! I've been a loyal customer and have got them alot of new customers but I've been treated So badly at such a bad time with no Breathing space! Such a bad service! 

1 REPLY 1

Janey

Hi @Billi3 Thank you so much for taking the time to explain the situation, I can imagine how worrying this must be for you. It's important you get the right support when you need it most so my team would love to help. Please drop us a message over on our social channels and let the team know you've posted here. 

There's also some helpful organisations who can provide some support. StepChange, the charity, can offer free advice and help applying for the government scheme Breathing Space.