Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Extra charges

MP7839
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I joined Vodafone 5 years ago and I always had an add on of 500 international calls. 

In the last few days I've been charged over £63 for the calls even though I didn't go over. 

When I spoke with the customer service they told me that I no longer have them because the system had a glitch and that they didn't send me a text because they had a tehnical error. On top of that, they advised me that the charges are valid and that they can add the add on again like I ever removed them. 

I have every single bill to show that I always had them, that I never went over the 500 minutes and I never requested for them to be removed. 

A manager 'kindly' offered me a £10 Morrisons gift card for the experience, but advised that the calls are valid. 

The complaint handler told me that the charges are valid as well. I advised her that I disagree and that I want to escalate this further or receive a deadlock letter, but it seems like Vodafone has a 'process that needs to be followed '. 

I want someone to actually help me and to give me the change to prove everything as this is stupid. 

1 REPLY 1

Andy

Hi @MP7839 👋 I can certainly understand your frustration regarding this, as we don't have account access here can I ask you to please reach out to us via the details in this link, we will then investigate what's happened and see what we can do to find a resolution.